M&M, can you explain the following:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 01:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
M&M, can you explain the following:

Why is it that every link you provide of "your" car is from a different homepage? And why is it that none of the video links work?
Nonfunctional link you provided for "your" C55 vs. M3 video:
http://64.191.54.129/mid/M3VSC55.avi
Link you provided for "your" M3 with C55, other cars:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...Skidpan012.jpg
Nonfunctional link you provided for "your" M3 vs. the Scoobie in this post:
http://www.jumbopc.co.za/skidpan.avi
Link for photos of "your" M3 lined up against C55 at dragstip in this post:
http://img74.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img74&image=M3vsC55.jpg

So, what's the deal, dude? Why are all of these images/videos of "you" coming from so many different sources?

And why do you post using so many aliases? 321ponies, then M3x2, finally 343bhp on the Audiworld S4 forums, M&M here, M&M and then EuroM3 on the roadfly boards. Even use different email addresses: SherwinS@nedcor.com on roadfly.com, and eurom3@roadfly.org on Audiworld. What's up with that??

In fact, this really gets quite interesting. You claim you're in South Africa. And yet this follow-up post I found on Audiworld.com, to this thread, in which you posted the same video of your supposed C55 vs M3 race that you posted on the MBWorld C55 forum in this thread, then claimed that it was you driving, gives your email address as EuroM3@roadfly.org. Just as it does in your follow-up to your Audiworld thread, where you posted the same photos you had previously posted in this MBWorld thread using the same title.

But when I searched the username "EuroM3" on Roadfly.org, I found this post, where you seem to know New York quite well, and this one where you're trying to hook up with people going to the Bimmerfest East meet in NYC, and this one where you're asking for dealers in the Tristate area (which presumably isn't in South Africa), and this one where you claim to have found a great detailer in NYC, and finally this one in which you seem to have a Phoenix Yellow M3, despite having shown photos of a Silver one here which you claim is yours.

Quite interesting, dontchathink?

Particularly when in this Audiworld post (by user 343bhp), you made the same claims that you made in this MBWorld post: that the race was at 5000' elevation, that you'd run him four times, and even provided the same link for the video.

Could you please explain this rather glaring discrepancy, sir?? Is he you, are you him, or is someone lying? And if so, who? This is very odd.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-16-2004 at 02:07 AM.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:12 AM
M&M

Well that's easy. My address is eurom3@roadfly.org, but does that mean that I post as eurom3? Well I don't. I post as M&M but I haven't really posted on that board anyway.

The different sources is because I don't have my own website. So I get buddies to host stuff for me. What proof do you want?
Old 11-16-2004, 03:44 AM
M&M

Me with a buddy's CSL (he also has an E55)

ME with some Subaru buds:

M&M, can you explain the following:-101_0194.jpg

Me & a colleague's C32 at our office parking:

Me & the buddy with the CSL's other car:

M&M, can you explain the following:-g008.jpg

Another CSL at another event:

M&M, can you explain the following:-csl037.jpg

Me & another buddy's M3:

M&M, can you explain the following:-104_0489.jpg

Here's my son in front of my car:

And here's him again at a dyno day:

What more do you want? I dare you to come up with some combination that you want me to post, eg I could print the banner from this message board & post a pic with that in the car.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
M&M, as usual you are dodging the central issue.

Anyone can post photos of a car. The fact is that none of the photos you have posted thus far prove that:

1) you actually own an M3, OR THAT

2) even if you do, you ran a 13.0 @ 108 1/4 mile in one.

And in fact, given that you refused to meet up with a local C32 owner who challenged you in this forum to race, *along* with the fact that you troll numerous Internet forums *and* have been busted in multiple lies on *this* forum, gives you zero credibility at this point.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:45 AM
M&M

GO to the other thread where I posted more pics.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/88858-lets-get-my-credibilility-out-way.html
Old 11-17-2004, 01:50 AM

S63, 560SL
I dont see why we are even discussing this.

And according to the other thread seems legit to me.

Old 11-17-2004, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
C55, have a look at....

....this post. It covers M&M's history of trolling and lying.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by M&M
GO to the other thread where I posted more pics.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88858
can u explained why u hv posted under different user names in all those links that improviz listed and how come non of ur videos work and where is ur stock 13s 1/4mile video?
Old 11-17-2004, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by M&M
Well that's easy. My address is eurom3@roadfly.org, but does that mean that I post as eurom3? Well I don't. I post as M&M but I haven't really posted on that board anyway.
The different sources is because I don't have my own website. So I get buddies to host stuff for me. What proof do you want?
care to explain who 343bhp is in Audiforum?
Old 11-17-2004, 02:31 AM
M&M

Jon, so having different usernnames is a crime? Maybe those usernames were taken When I registered. Every person is different. I like different names. Also on some forums you can't use the "&" sign in your username.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Care to explain why you spend so much time trolling in this forum and Audiworld?

Is there some particular reason you're trolling these forums in addition to your little ruse at roadfly?