C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Lets get my credibilility out of the way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 01:42 AM
M&M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets get my credibilility out of the way

1stly I'm not a kid. I have a son & lost my teenhood over 10 years ago.

2ndly the M3 in all the pics is mine. You can see by the winshield stickers that its the sae car. The reason I couldn't post yesterday is because my brother borrowed my camera. I had to go & get it on my way to work this morning.

BAM! Here you go Improviz.

Lets get my credibilility out of the way-slip1.jpg

The timesip is from Wesbank raceway. Do a Google search for Johannesburg's altitude & you will see that its 5750ft above sea-level. According to this NHRA Altitude Correction Factors:

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/misc/altitude.html

One would have to multiple 1/4 mile ET by .9315 & trap speed by 1.0731 to get equivalent sea-level times. I don't believe these formulae are 100% accurate (unlike you) but mere guidelines. But anyway it works out to 12.794 @ 108.75mph.

But just in case the formula is out I like to compare to different cars on the day. I raced a C55 & he ran 14.4 best. Dracco's C32 ran a best of 14.8 that day I was supposed to meet him. But I have seen C32's do 14.5 there.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
M&M, any credibility you had is left in tatters on the floor after one examines:

Your history of trolling other Internet forums under multiple user IDs;

(click here for other multiple instances of the same behavior):

your getting busted lying about "stock" M3s running 12 second 1/4 miles:

your getting busted lying *again* about the "stock" M3s *and* three more lies:

your refusing to engage in honest debate, lying about what I said, and changing the subject when proven wrong:

stating you would be at a dragstrip on Sunday, then not showing up and issuing a lameass excuse when you found out a C32 was going to be there to take you up on your challenge (whoops; gee, I know I told you I was going to be there, but I decided to get my car modded--on Sunday!!)
Old 11-17-2004, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

where is your stock 13s 1/4 mile video?

Old 11-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
it "works out" to a 12.7 .....hahahahaha then how come no one at sea level has ran those times
Old 11-17-2004, 02:38 AM
M&M

Jon, I don't have a video. Would a video of me & a C55 running down a track suffice? Same day, same track, side by side with a C55 down the 1/4 not good enough. Problem is I don't live at sea-level & it's an 8 hour drive to get to a track at the coast. I don't go very often. I will get a video next time I go down but I doubt that will help as my car is no longer stock.

Improviz, I have not lied about anything. I still claim those cars are stock. The only evidence you have is that they have aftermarket wheels. I have stated above the video what mods the cars had.

ALso, I would liek you to do me a favour. GO back & check all my threads where I said anything derigatory about Mercedes Benz. Some kind of troll I must be if I don't diss Merc.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
hey m&m ...i want to vacation out in SA ....whar are some hot spots / hotels!
Old 11-17-2004, 02:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Give us a break, dude.

Originally Posted by M&M
Improviz, I have not lied about anything. I still claim those cars are stock. The only evidence you have is that they have aftermarket wheels. I have stated above the video what mods the cars had.
Are you being intentionally dense, or just obstinate?? "STOCK" means "AS THE CAR COMES FROM THE FACTORY". If you take the front seat out, as can be clearly seen in the videos, IT IS NOT STOCK. If you replace the factory rims with non-stock rims, as can ALSO be clearly seen in the videos, IT IS NOT STOCK. This has been pointed out to you on no fewer than five occasions now, and you are clearly lying to keep insisting that the cars are "stock".

And any idiot knows that stripping weight off of a car makes it faster in the 1/4 mile!!

Originally Posted by M&M
ALso, I would liek you to do me a favour. GO back & check all my threads where I said anything derigatory about Mercedes Benz. Some kind of troll I must be if I don't diss Merc.
Puh-leeze...you come in here and constantly trumpet the "superiority" of M3's over Mercedes to incite flamefests, and dismiss any and all evidence presented which does not support your argument, to incite more flamefests. You are clearly not interested in anything other than starting flamewars.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by M&M
1stly I'm not a kid. I have a son & lost my teenhood over 10 years ago.

2ndly the M3 in all the pics is mine. You can see by the winshield stickers that its the sae car. The reason I couldn't post yesterday is because my brother borrowed my camera. I had to go & get it on my way to work this morning.

Sounds and looks like you borrowed your "brothers" or someones car for 5 minutes and not got your camera back.
So when can you meet with hte C32 dude at the track that is gazilllion feet above the see level, blow his doors off in one of your "many cars" and set yet another new world record in the prosess, so that we can hear his story for a change and you can just seet, relax and smile while he will give us the details of that sad outcome?
Old 11-17-2004, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Improviz
Puh-leeze...you come in here and constantly trumpet the "superiority" of M3's over Mercedes to incite flamefests, and dismiss any and all evidence presented which does not support your argument, to incite more flamefests. You are clearly not interested in anything other than starting flamewars.
That is just too harsh, what if he is a very sick individual.
Thte dude, hte speedy Gonzales, could be in deep s hit spiraling down-----you know there will be no change untill hte dude hits hte bottom and than it all should start getting better.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

u came in here and posted a video of "you" chopping a C55 in which the driver could hv obviously done better than 14 point something seconds. You know deep inside you what your initial intention was to post that video. To show ur car is superior.

Furthermore, u asked us all "to show intelligence and admit that a stock M3 can beat a C32/C55", a statement which is correct til u factored in the 'intelligence' issue and asking us to show it.

And, you said "you doubt a stock C32/C55 can do 12s stock" --------------> is that not dissing Benz

You are one big troll because you hvn't been able to put up a neutral and balanced discussion about cars or about ur M3 at all.

You are a troll because u showed no respect and went on and on and on about how the M3 can beat the C32/C55 (which is correct).

When you came into this forum, u repeatedly mention u chopped your mates C55 four times and you repeatedly claimed that a stock M3 is capable of 12s and then tried so hard to find all the video links or other resources online you could to prove u r right where as your claims are highly suspicious.

Come one man, you know deep inside you that ur initial intention to come in here and post was to diss Mercs.

You mention in another post that you did a few rolling runs with STi, and S4s. Did you go into WRX forums and brag about your kill story?

It is so sad to see a great car such as the M3 driven by particular individuals like you who seem to think it is the only there is right now.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:01 AM
M&M

Jon, what do you want me to do? That's the way it happened. I beat those C55's. Maybe one day I will lose to a C55, but until then I believe that my car is faster. I have no problem losing. My buddy with the Sti is faster than me & I'm happy for him. I just came here & posted what happened.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:09 AM

Nothing
I just came here & posted what happened.
Why?
Old 11-17-2004, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by M&M
Jon, what do you want me to do?
YOu know what to do---show up at hte track where C32 dude waiting for you and blow him off. Since you "buds" are silent on this forum and you are so vocal it would be wonderfull if hte c32 dude told us how you blew him off at half hte throttle in your chitty chitty bang bang.
It would be wonderfuul if you put "fk you at mbworld this is my MM 's car" in the window of a car.
You could buy that poor kid in front of a car new t-shirt and read him a book instead of trolling just about every auto forum on this planet.
you can do it!!!! think, think, think and something shall come into your clowns head.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by AMG FANATIC
Why?
You know if you tell mm's that you will show up at the track he will never show up--could you and hgte other S African fellow with C32 invite him to the track, may be he will show up? May be MM does not show up only when he is inviting someone to the track? Why couldn't you just go and look at this M3 stock monster that pulls better times at 5000ft above sea level that the rest of M3's cant match at sea level. Dont you have any curiousity in you?
It would be nice to know if mm will D ick you over like he did the other fellow with c32.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:38 AM
M&M

AMGFanatic, you have the fastest C32 in Johannesburg. I don't think Dracco will be coming on Sunday. Why don't you subsitute for him & take me on. This sunday Wesbank 4pm.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by M&M
AMGFanatic, you have the fastest C32 in Johannesburg. I don't think Dracco will be coming on Sunday. Why don't you subsitute for him & take me on. This sunday Wesbank 4pm.

You are wonderful! I hope you dont have any mods to be done to the monster on htat day that you are somehow forgetting now. good luck to you!
Old 11-17-2004, 11:50 AM

2005 White C55
Originally Posted by M&M
Jon, what do you want me to do? That's the way it happened. I beat those C55's. Maybe one day I will lose to a C55, but until then I believe that my car is faster. I have no problem losing. My buddy with the Sti is faster than me & I'm happy for him. I just came here & posted what happened.
I somehow really doubt the intelligence of M&M. Look at what he says, he beat a C55, so being the super smart person he is, he decides to go to a C55 forum INSTEAD of an M3 forum and go, " HEY LOOKIE GUYS... MY JET POWERED STOCK M3 THAT CAN FLY beat a C55 " What do you expect the C32/C55 people who USE this forum are going to do? Give u a pat on the back and tell you how awesome your car is and how our cars are super slow?

This is like going into brooklyn new york and mouthing racial slurs and expecting ppl to welcome you with open arms...
Old 11-17-2004, 12:00 PM
M&M

Wel you guys will have your fair share of M3 kills. Just remember it swings both ways. I don't expect any of you to post when you lose to an M3. ALthough I don't give a damn & post about my losses just as much as my wins.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:14 PM

2005 White C55
Once again you fail to realize what kind of forum you are responding to. Of course we will talk about how many M3s we beat, since this IS A C32/C55 FORUM. Now posting about losing to an M3 is up to our discretion. I suspect C32/C55 people would post a loss to an M3 purely for discussion and improvements that the C32/C55 driver could do. WE don't need an M3 driver to come into our forums explaining how the M3 is super invincible and can do the most supernatural things. You are saying that all of us should just go to an M3 forum and explain how are stock c32/c55s that run 12 seconds beat all the M3s ever made.

hoping that you have AT LEAST a LITTLE AMOUNT of intelligence, what do u think M3 users are going to say? OMG U ARE COOL I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU?

THIS IS A C32/C55 FORUM HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD
Old 11-17-2004, 12:33 PM
M&M

OK dude relax. The C55 is superior to the M3. IT is a better car in all aspects. It's just slower. Is that better?
Old 11-17-2004, 12:52 PM

2005 White C55
LoL, okay I seriously think you aren't very smart at all, either that are you just can't seem to read. Let's take a look at your comment

Originally Posted by M&M
OK dude relax. The C55 is superior to the M3. IT is a better car in all aspects. It's just slower. Is that better?
I never said the C55 is superior than then M3 in ANY of my posts. My posts in this thread are showing how you FAIL to realize what audience you are posting to. Your constant "plz don't hate me I like to tell all u c32/c55 ppl out there that i'm better than you," isn't helping your case at all. Now with a utterly moronic comment like "IT'S JUST SLOWER. IS THAT BETTER?" what are you trying to prove?

A statement like that will just incite more flaming which you obviously enjoy. First you explain how you can never lose to any stock c32/c55 with your bone stock m3, then you explain how it depends on the driver, and THEN you come back to saying that the C55 is just slower?

............ amazing what kind of ppl there are out there
Old 11-17-2004, 01:02 PM
M&M

No I didn't say I couldn't lose to a C55. I could, as could any other M3 out there. Could win as well. But if all goes well with a goodd hook-up & perfect shifts my opinion is that it will be very close but a strong M3 should just edge a strong C55. But that's just my opinion. Obviously people on here will differ.
Old 11-17-2004, 03:16 PM

My A4 gets killed by M3's all the time... does that count?

Sheesh... driving cars is about enjoying the driving experience - not about who can best who. I've learned in my life that there's always somebody who can outrun you, outgun you, or outsmart you - but if you're confident in yourself, it shouldn't matter.

I love my cars - whether or not they win or lose to M3s, modded Supras, Ferraris, Chrysler's... etc.

As much as I disagree with M&M and Thai and as much as I agree with Improviz and Psychobabble (and the majority of other C55/C32 owners here), I think that in the end all this bickering and arguing goes nowhere, but ends up hurting the forum by shunning those who don't like continuous flame wars like this.

I know, I know - I've been guilty of flaming too - but I'm trying to honestly decrease that behavior - it just does no one any good and you can never convince stubborn people anything.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:08 PM

C32
M&M and Thai have provided excellent reading material, so I won't urge them to stop.

A few topics that I recommend:

1) Go to a Porsche forum and tell them how their Boxster is second rate - a poor man's Porsche

2) On the same forum, start this thread "Mighty C6 eats 997 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner"

3) Go to a WRX forum and state "My EVO ate 5 STi's this past week"

4) Post the vice-versa on an EVO forum

Bring popcorn and your favorite beverage. Sit back and relax.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:56 PM

2004 Mercedes G500 Black
What did i do?? :p

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.